Summery: The article below covers everything from accidentally pressing delete to accidentally baking an iPhone into a cake. And if you want to recover deleted iPhone files, your iPhone Data Recovery process awaits below. Read on to discover the best way to recover deleted data from your iPhone, as well as iPad&iPod devices.
Accidentally deleted contacts, photos and other files from your iPhone device? Frustrated that your iPhone is stolen or damaged and important files have gone for good? iOS 9.3/10 upgrade wiped off all data from your iPhone? You can leave all the mass to iPhone Data Recovery for Windows and it will offer you 3 methods for restoring deleted data on iPhone.
iPhone Data Recovery is able to help iPhone users to recover lost files from iPhone device, including Photos, Videos, Music, Contacts, SMS, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, iBooks reading etc. With this program, you can get back lost data from iPhone 7/6S/SE/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5/4S/4 in three different modes: "Recover from iOS Devices", "Recover from iTunes Backup Files" and "Recover from iCloud Backup". Below is the step-by-step guide to tell you how to recover lost data from iPhone iPad or iPod.
Key Features of iPhone Data Recovery
- Anyone can handle it to recover data from their iPhone SE/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS.
- 3 Recovery Modes: Allows to recover data directly from iPhone, extract iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Up to 18 File Types: Recover lost text messages, MMS messages, iMessages, contacts, photos, videos, notes, call logs, etc.
- Various Data Loss: Retrieve data lost for accidentally deletion, factory settings restore, jailbreak failure, iPhone lost or broken, etc.
- Preview: Lets you read and preview found data before recovery.
- Flexible Recovery: Selectively recover any item you want from iPhone and iTunes backup files.
Guide to Retrieve Lost Files from iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5/4S/4
Step 1. Connect your iPhone Device to Computer
Open the iPhone Data Recovery program and connect your iPhone to your computer. When the program recognizes your iPhone, you'll see the window as follows. Choose “Recover Data from iOS” recovery mode.
Step 2. Scan Lost Data on iPhone
Here you can find data stored in your iPhone 7/6S/SE/6/5S/5/4S/4, select data you want to get back then click on the "Start Scan" button to access the data in your iPhone.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Data from iPhone
When scanning is over, all found contacts, messages, call history and other information will be shown in the clear categories. To recover contacts, call logs, text messages, pictures, videos, notes, check the items before clicking the "Recover" button.
How to Retrieve Lost Contacts from iPhone iPad after iOS 10 Upgrade
How to Recover Contact,Photos,Videos,Notes from iPhone SE/5SE
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone After Jailbreak