Many of us may encounter the same trouble in our daily lives as Nancy. Always losing iPhone text messages is caused by many different reasons:
1. Wrong operation, e.g. deleting text messages unconsciously;
2. Jailbreak your iPhone 8;
3. Restoring iPhone 8 to factory settings;
4. iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 9.3.5 upgrade failure;
5. Your iPhone 8 has been lost or stolen;
6. Your iPhone 8 device was damaged, broken, smashed or broken.
|recover sms on iPhone 8|
Take A Look at the Key Features:
- Provides 3 recovery modes: "Recover Data from iOS", "Recover from iTunes backup", "Recover from iCloud Backup". Each modes focus on different situations.
- Ability to retrieve messages and other data due to System Malfunctions, iPhone got damaged, crashed, smashed, Factory settings restore.etc.
- Preview scanned messages and recover to your computer.
- Supported iDevices: iPhone 8, iPhone 7, 7Plus, iPhone 6s/6, iPhone 5s, 4. iPad and iPod.
Steps to Recover Text Messages from iPhone 8 without Backup
Step 1. Launch iPhone Data Recovery on the Computer
Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone 8 to your PC or Mac and launch iPhone Data Recovery on the computer. Choose "Recover from iOS Device" option, this program will detect your iPhone 8 device.
Step 2. Select SMS to Scan
By default, all the data types (including deleted and existed data types) are selected. If you only need to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 8, uncheck the “Select all” option and tick the boxes beside “Messages & Attachments”, which may save you a lot of time to scan the data on the iPhone 8.
Step 3. Directly Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone 8
Simply preview the content of the found text messages, select the ones that you want to recover and hit the “Recover" button in the lower right corner.
How to Recover Lost Files from iPhone 8
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 8/7/6S
How to Recover Deleted Call Logs from iPhone 7/6s/6