If you are switching from iPhone to the new released Samsung Galaxy S8, you may be wondering how to transfer iPhone contacts to S8 as both phones run on completely different OS. In this article, we will show you 2 ways to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/Note 5. More iPhone and Samsung models are supported, such as iPhone 7, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy S8/5/4/3 and so on. Check it out and choose a method you like.
|transfer iPhone to S8|
1. Connect your iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S to PC or Mac via USB.
2. Launch the iTunes and select your iDevice from there.
3. Navigate to ‘info’ tab and select ‘sync contacts with’. Then select ‘Google Contacts’.
4. You will have to register for a Google account if there is none available with you.
5. Click on the icon ‘Apply’. This will allow Google to get synced with the iTunes.
6. Now enter your Samsung Galaxy S8’s Setting – Accounts.
7. Add the created Goggle Account to your S8.
8. All your contacts would be synced with your Samsung S8.
Solution 2: How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to S8 within 3 Steps
If you want to avoid all the hassles of iCloud then smart apps like Phone Transfer program is your best partner. Phone Transfer app can make it extremely easy for users to copy contacts between iPhone and Samsung S8/S7. Everything it transfer is 100% the same as the original one, including contacts, messages, videos, apps, call logs, songs, bookmarks and so on. This one-click data transfer tool works for both Androif & iOS devices.
Step 1. Launch the Program and Choose the Transfer Mode
Please download and install the Phone Transfer to your computer, and then, run it. At this point, click "Phone To Phone Transfer" to enter the data transfer mode.
Step 2. Connect Your Phones to Computer
Please connect your Galaxy S8 and iPhone to the computer. After the connection is successful, make sure that your iPhone is displayed on the left and your Galaxy S8 is on the right. If it is opposite to the S8's location, click "Flip".
Step 3. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to S8
At this point, you can start to transfer the phone's contacts. There are some files in the middle of the main interface, you need to find and check contacts. Next, click “Start Copy". Wait until the contact is transferred completely, click "OK".
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8
How to Copy Pictures between Samsung and Galaxy S8
How to Transfer Files Between Android and iPhone 7