Last year we have seen that the notification center of iOS 8 got major overhaul in keeping with the demand of the consumers. The expectation from iOS 8’s notification center was quite high, but after using it consumers have started complaining. They have started complaining that iOS 8’s notification center is not at all user friendly. They found it really difficult to use it and preferred avoiding it. Therefore, we are expecting some major changes in the working mechanism of iOS 9’s notification center as well. Mobile Creative of Stockholm has developed a new concept design for the notification center of iOS 9 which iPhone users would enjoy using. Though the developers didn’t mention that this concept design is for iOS 9, but it is evident that iPhone users are expecting some major changes in the working mechanism of the notification center.
Thankfully, as we are in the process of bidding farewell to this year, 2014, we are also gearing up for the much-awaited iOS 9. Touted as the saviour of all iPhone users, it is expected to be the most advanced version of operating system for Apple devices and hopefully, it will address the concern faced by the users all around the world.
iOS 9 Beta Release Date
If Apple abides to its product lifecycle, we can safely predict that Apple iOS 9 will be announced in June 2015 and by September 2015, it will be released for Apple users.
Every software update by Apple comes amidst much fanfare and brings a string of reaction. It has become a norm for the Cupertino OEM to release a major update followed by a number of minor updates to solve the glitches caused by older hardware and phones that are not fully compatible with new software.
|iOS 9 Download Guide|
|iOS 9 for iPhone|
1) To start downloading iOS 9 beta, you need to register your device’s UDID with Apple. UDID is unique identification number of iPhone that will be used to track your device’s performance during the testing phase. Activate your UDID for access to the iOS 9 betas.
2) If you are not subscribed to iTunes, please subscribe to it and update it to the latest version.
3) You will need to create a backup of your iPhone via iTunes.
4) Now, you have covered all the necessary steps and can download iOS 9 beta for your iPad or iPhone. If you are clueless about how to download iOS 9 beta, you can use this link, which offers you an easier and hassle-free download. Apple’s official developers’ portal can also be used to download iOS 9 beta.
5) Go to iTunes and click on ‘Restore’ option to upgrade. For Windows you can use ‘Shift’ keys. On Mac, use the alt / option key.
6) Select the .ipsw file you have downloaded.
7) Let the installation finish.
8) You can restore the previous setting via iTunes if you do not like what you see.
Hopefully, iOS 9 and iOS 9 beta will cover the necessary development features to enhance the user-experience of Apple users. While it will be released for public much later, you all will have the chance to roll the dice and see what happens.